Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Dodo Restaurant– Salt Lake City Utah


August 20, 2018 

We came here specifically for the pie. They had a rather long list of pies on the menu board but it was a bit hard to read plus many more that the waitress went over. 


After thinking for a while I decided to get the chocolate almond mousse pie, 





mom got the toll house pie 


and dad got the banana cream pie $7.50 each I think I thought the chocolate pie was really good but I think may have had too many almonds but other than that it was really good. moms tollhouse pie was also really good but I think my dad‘s banana cream pie was definitely the winner even though they were all excellent. The slices were also really big and we probably could’ve shared two of them and had plenty. This was a very good place for pie and I would definitely return for more pie but would like to try out their dinner menu. 







Address: 1355 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84105

 

No comments:

Post a Comment