Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Butterfields pancake house -Scottsdale AZ

March 9, 2012

We were headed out to salt River field see another Rockies spring training game and we were hungry for breakfast and this place was close to the stadium. When we got there were people in front of the building waiting and people inside waiting. It was packed; they said it would be about 20 minute wait. Which I thought how is that going to work, but everyone was in and out very quickly. I decided to get a small orange juice to drink and my parents both had coffee. The orange juice was really good it was fresh squeezed and you could even see them do it every so often. I wish I would've gotten the large size.

We all three had the French toast my mom had hers with strawberries on top. The French bread was brioche bread which I didn't know what that would do for me, but it was great and with a little bit of powdered sugar and the syrup it was exceptional. One of the best French toasts I’ve had. 

The strawberries on my moms were very good they were fresh and tasted like strawberries should. One thing about this place was I thought it was a little expensive and nothing came with the French toast.  You could add extras but it would make for an even more expensive breakfast.







7388 East Shea Boulevard  Scottsdale, AZ 85260

No comments:

Post a Comment