Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nicks Diner - Surprise AZ

March 11, 2012


We were headed out to a spring training game in surprise Arizona and breakfast sounded good, so I did a quick Internet search before we headed out.   This place was kind of crowded when we got there all the tables were full and there were a handful of people waiting. They said it would be about 10 to 15 minute wait, but I think we got in before that long. I decided to get the breakfast sandwich with scrambled eggs and bacon with cheddar on sourdough. I can't quite remember what my parents got but I think it was kind of a basic breakfast which they really liked.


My sandwich also came with breakfast potatoes which I didn't think they were all that good but not terrible. My sandwich was rather basic and not too exciting. I did think the bacon was pretty good. I thought this place was not very exciting, but was an all right breakfast and it was cheap and was a very good value as well.






15693 North Reems Road  Surprise, AZ 85374

No comments:

Post a Comment