Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Butterfields pancake house - Scottsdale Arizona update


March 7, 2013

We visited this place a year ago and wanted to come back again.
 
This year I got my large orange juice ($5.27) instead of just a small.  I also made sure to get strawberries on my French toast because they were really good on mom's French toast last year. We all three had the French toast ($6.45)
 
 
mom and I both added strawberries for ($1.99). And dad got sausage to go with his $3.45. Everything I ate was just as good as last year the orange juice was fresh squeezed in the French toast is still the best I think I've ever had.



 

 7388 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment