Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Magnolia Pancake Haus – San Antonio, Texas

October 23, 2015

This restaurant was featured on diners drive-ins and dives however I didn’t know that until I saw a poster of guy on the wall. When we arrived on a late Friday morning the place was absolutely packed and we had to wait out front for at least a half an hour, but at least the weather wasn’t bad or anything. When we finally got in the service was very good and we didn’t have to really wait very long for anything. I ordered an orange juice and mom and dad both got coffee. Pretty much when the waitress returned with the coffee and drinks she took our orders I wasn’t sure what to get until I happened to look at the special menu and the ham and cheese waffle peaked my interest. So that’s what I ordered which came with two eggs which I got over easy. Dad got a basic breakfast and mom got pancakes and eggs.


In a few minutes our waitress back and dropped off some butter and syrup and shortly after that our food arrived.
 
 
At first I wasn’t sure how the syrup would go with a cheese but it seemed fine to me and the whole thing with absolutely delicious.  The syrup on the eggs not so much, but everything else was delicious. I don’t usually get waffles although I’m not sure why because all the ones I’ve had have been pretty good.  This one though was by far the best one I’ve found. And in fact this makes me want to be on the lookout for more waffles.
 
 
 
 
 
Magnolia Pancake Haus
606 Embassy Oaks #100, San Antonio, TX 78216
 

No comments:

Post a Comment