Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Goodyear ballpark – Goodyear Arizona

March 6, 2016

While at a Colorado Rockies and Cincinnati Reds spring-training game figured I ought to try a Cincinnati Coney dog.  
 
When I went to order I think the lady was new and didn’t know what I meant when I said Cincinnati Coney dog, but she asked someone else. This was a rather small hot dog but the price was also small for ballpark anyways for about three dollars. I really liked the chili you could definitely taste there was cinnamon in there and I thought it was quite good especially with the bun and cheese on top. I was not so sure about the hot dog though I didn’t think was very good.
 
 
Address: 1933 S Ballpark Way, Goodyear, AZ 85338
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment