Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Rosa’s Mexican Grill – Mesa Arizona

March 5, 2016

We met a couple of cousins Carol and Rogers at this place for dinner at around 5:30.
 
Once we were seated they brought out some chips and salsa with two different kinds of salsa a green one and a red one. The chips were good and the red salsa was a bit spicy but tasted very good, the green I thought was very sweet too sweet for me, but Our cousin Carol really liked the green salsa because it was not too hot for her. I preferred the red one quite a bit more. After we chatted for a while and tried out the chips and salsa our waitress was back to take our orders Carol ordered a cheese enchilada with rice and beans and chose the green sauce because the waitress said it was milder. She wasn’t exactly sure what cheese was in it but liked it very much and she liked the sauce as well she said she would rate it 4.9 stars. I had a chicken chimichanga and ordered it enchilada style. Dad had a beef chimichanga also enchilada style and
 
 
mom had a chile relleno and cheese enchilada combo and Rogers ordered some sort of burrito these all came with rice and beans.
 
My chimichanga was quite good.  The enchilada sauce was good and the tortilla was very good especially since it was fried. The beans were quite good and had to have had some kind of animal fat in there. I also liked the rice too especially with the enchilada sauce the only problem I had was I think there was a bit too much chicken in there and it was just okay chicken.  Everyone else seemed happy with their meals as well.  Rosa’s Mexican Grill had very good Mexican food and very large portions and once again I was very happy with a Mexican restaurant in Arizona.
 
 
 
 
 
Address: 328 E University Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment