Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Orchard eats – Mesa Arizona

March 4, 2016

We were a bit early this night for dinner so the place was pretty empty we followed where the line goes up toward the counter and checked out the menu along the way, but I also read the menu online before. When we got to the counter mom and dad both ordered the beef stroganoff ($10.25) and I ordered the blackened salmon ($13.75). Along with three drinks and we took our number filled our drinks and found a table.
 
We waited for a bit then the two beef stroganoffs arrived
 
 
and a few minutes later my salmon arrived. My salmon was very good and the blackening seasoning tasted good on top.  I also enjoyed the garlic mashed potatoes. I didn’t really care for the green beans too much, they did have bacon in them but they were kind of tough and chewy. Mom and dad both liked their beef stroganoff, both thought it was good but not great. This place was kind of different than any other place I’ve been to. It was an order at the counter place with sit-down type food so I guess kind of like Pei Wei I suppose, but with American food.
 



 





Address: 2036 N Gilbert Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment