Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crackers and Co. Mesa, AZ

Crackers and Co.
March 8, 2011
We started out in the morning thinking breakfast, but by the time we got there I felt like lunch.   We got here for a late breakfast/early lunch at that time it was fairly empty inside.  Our waiter was very good; he made sure we knew about everything on the menu like what choices you had. I had the turkey melt on sourdough. This was very good I especially liked the bacon in it, it was very good. The fries with it were crispy, but were a little different than most, but I liked them.


My mom got the half sandwich and soup, which was white chili. The waiter said this was hot and spicy and made sure that was okay. She didn't think it was all that hot though. She enjoyed both the sandwich and soup. My dad got the Ruben sandwich which he really enjoyed; he thought corned beef was excellent.   
By the time we paid and were leaving the place was filling up with a lot of people waiting in the front area by the door. Our bill came out to be $37.66 with tax and tip which I thought was an good price for a very good lunch.
Crackers and Co.
535 W Iron Ave Ste 131
  Mesa, AZ 85210

No comments:

Post a Comment