Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pei Wei Albuquerque,nm


 March 5, 2011

Mandarin Kung Pao Chicken

After Driving All Day we arrived in Albuquerque, and decided to eat at the Pei Wei. Pei Wei is basically a quicker and cheaper version of PF Chang's. When we arrived the line side was backed up to the door. We waited and got fairly close to the front and they took a number to a table for us and told us what number it was. When we finally got to the front line, and to the counter we order the spicy Korean and the Kung pao both with chicken, and the ginger broccoli with beef.


Spicy Korean
 

I really liked the Kung pao chicken, it wasn't really hot but it tasted good. It also had carrots in it which were okay and Peapod's that I didn't really like. This was my dad's favorite. My mom and I both really enjoyed the spicy Korean with chicken. The sauce was spicy and I am not sure what some of the other flavors were, but I know I really liked it. It had mushrooms, onions, carrots and some kind of green beans, these were all good. I also really liked the sesame seeds on top. The ginger broccoli with beef was okay, but I thought the ginger flavor in it was a little too much for me.

Overall I really enjoyed this pay way. I thought the food was really good, and for three people to eat for under $30 is very good as well.

Pei Wei
10420 Coors Blvd Bypass Northwest, Albuquerque

No comments:

Post a Comment