Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Salt River Fields at talking stick, Scottsdale, Arizona

Salt River Fields at talking stick
March 7, 2011
After driving for two days we finally made it to Phoenix for spring training, and the baseball game isn't the same without a hot dog. There was a stand serving multiple hotdogs, I got the Chicago dog. It was not really your normal Chicago dog everything on it with diced up which I thought was easier to eat but the mustard was kind of messy and got all over me. I didn't really like the dog too much it was an Oscar Meyer. If there was a better quality dog and a little more toppings and not the mustard all over the top, this dog would've been pretty good. It was also a little pricey at $11 for a dog and a drink, but that's what you get at a ballpark.
My dad got the Salt River dog. It was a buffalo dog with roasted green chiles and grilled onions; he thought it was very good. For the dog and a drink it was $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment