Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

All Pierogi Kitchen & Euro Market– Mesa Arizona



March 16, 2017

When we arrived it was not really full, but we had to stand in the front area and wait a bit until we were seated and we were seated in the back right by the kitchen which wasn't the most convenient place for me get to or sit at. Eventually our waitress came to take our orders 



I had the six Pierogi plate and got half cheddar and potato and the other half I got cabbage and mushrooms these came with little dishes of bacon, sour cream and caramelized onions.. I really enjoyed the cabbage and mushrooms the most.  I thought the potato cheddar ones were good too but were rather filling and filled me up really fast. 


Dad had the kielbasa and pierogis plate that also came with some sort of sauerkraut stew and he didn’t particularly like it but I thought was good although I wouldn’t exactly call it a stew it just seemed like regular sauerkraut. Mom also had a pierogi plate with I can't remember what kinds.  


  Before our meals came they brought a basket of bread which was just okay nothing too exciting and a salad which had some sort of vinaigrette type dressing that was little bit different but okay.  I ate until I was stuffed and couldn’t hold anymore and wasn’t able to finish my plate.  When it was time to pay for our meal they brought out a tablet with a credit card scanner connected to it.  I really enjoyed our meal here and I can’t wait to return especially for some more cabbage and mushroom pierogis.







 Address: 101-103, 1245 W Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202



No comments:

Post a Comment