Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tortas Chano – Anthem Arizona



March 16, 2017

We made our yearly trip to Tortas Chano and even though it was a Thursday and they had tamales, I wanted to try something new this time.  


So, I got the enchilada plate and I decided to get one beef and one cheese enchilada. This was really good and I'm not sure which one I liked better, but I really liked having the combination of both the beef and the cheese. These weren’t anything crazy or really too different, just excellent enchiladas.  The rice and beans were pretty good to go along with this. Dad also had to enchilada plate which he really liked as well and mom had the chili Relleno this time. 


This was a little different than some chili Rellenos I’ve seen, mostly because it was covered in a red sauce. She thought it was really good. We had another solid lunch at Tortas Chano once again the food wasn’t  anything crazy or fancy,  but was just good solid authentic Mexican food. If you want to read about our previous trip you can do that here.







Address: 39510 N Daisy Mountain Drive, Anthem, AZ 85086


No comments:

Post a Comment