Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, August 25, 2017

Egg N' Joe– Gilbert Arizona



 March 17, 2017

 When we arrived the place was full and we had to wait a while out front, but this must be common because there was a water dispenser set out front where everyone is waiting.   Eventually we were seated.  I ordered an orange juice which I thought was quite good. 



And soon after that I ordered the Bacon & Eggs with my eggs over medium this came with hash browns along with a biscuit. The hash browns   I thought were perfectly crispy and really delicious and they also had some pretty good bacon.  The menu had a Pillsbury logo next to the biscuits so they were not so great.  Mom had the same breakfast or at least a similar one 


and dad had the Northwest Blueberry Pancakes that came with 2 eggs and your choice of meat.  He had his eggs scrambled and sausage for his meat.  They both enjoyed their breakfasts and thought everything was pretty good.  I enjoyed egg n Joe and think it’s a perfect place for a good solid breakfast  









Address: 3131 S Market St #101, Gilbert, AZ 85295


No comments:

Post a Comment