Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busch Stadium - St. Louis Missouri

September 9, 2012

 
 
We were at a game between the Cardinals and the Brewers and I thought I’m at a baseball game so I need a hot dog and lucky for me there was a Hebrew national stand right behind our seats.
 
 
So I got the hot dog from there with sauerkraut and onions and I also made it a combo with the bag of chips which were Miss Vickie's kettle chips. The onions I thought were cooked a little too far but everything tasted pretty good, but I did make a mess because it fell apart on me. This was a little expensive at $9.75, but was not out of line for ballpark food.

 


 

700 Clark Avenue  St. Louis, MO 63102

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment