Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, November 19, 2012

City Coffeehouse & Crêperie - Clayton, MO


September 12, 2012

I have never had crêpes before (besides at IHOP) but have always been intrigued by them. We walked in and we got in line to order at the counter. This was really crowded because you have to go through the line one way and after basically come back through to get out of the line. This was rather awkward especially in a wheelchair. So while we waited in line we checked out the menu that was painted on the wall. The menu was Filled with all types of crêpes; breakfast, lunch, savory, sweet and some sandwiches. I thought a savory one sounded good so I picked the BLT. This had bacon spinach and tomato and cheese and house dressing. My parents both had different savory crêpe as well.



After we placed our order we found a table and shortly after they brought out the crêpes. I thought the crepe part was all right, but really didn't like the filling and dressing inside. So I guess I'm either not a crepe person or I picked the wrong one to get.  My parents both had a different savory crêpe, but both didn't really like it either. We all agreed that this was one of our least favorite places on the trip.


As we were leaving St. Louis after our last meal we realized we didn’t end of journey on a high note but we did quite well for finding food in St. Louis.
 
 

36 North Brentwood Boulevard  Clayton, MO 63105

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment