Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Epic pizza and subs St. Louis Missouri


September 9, 2012


Before we left and did an Internet search for good burgers in St. Louis and once I saw pictures of their burger I was sold on this place. After an adventure getting in because of the wheelchair accessibility I was ready for my burger. We went up to the counter to order we all three had Pepsi's. My mom and I both got a single with cheddar and
 
 
my dad had a double with American. They said their burgers were 6 ounces patties. They said to find a table and they would bring out the drinks to us. All the tables were high which would be fine for most people, but was really awkward for me in my wheelchair. Quickly the drinks came out
 
and shortly thereafter came the burgers my first thought was how amazing looked and then that's going to make a big mess.  After I started eating these two things were still true and wow was it good.  Everything on the burger was good; the bun, burger, and cheese were all great. The lettuce and tomato were good but half of it fell out, so I did basically get a salad.   The sauce was really what made it even better, it was kind of like 1000 island or special sauce, but a lot better than any I've had and there was nice spicy kick to it. This burger was quite greasy but it was dang good.  
 
The Parmesan garlic fries that came with were pretty good as well, maybe a little dry with the Parmesan but they were good and greasy, but what wasn't at this place.

This was a great place for a burger even though it's not in its name.  They also had subs and pizza that sounded good, but I came here for the burger.

 

 

1711 South 9th Street  St. Louis, MO 63104

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment