Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Erio's Ristorante St. Peters Missouri


September 8, 2012


We got here probably about five-ish and it was not very busy we were seated right away at a table which had a white table cloth.  our waiter got there soon after to take our drink orders when he returned with the drinks we had already figured out what we wanted. I got the Fettuccini Parmigiano ($13.95) with the cream sauce my mom had Fettuccini Primavera ($13.95) which was a similar thing but it had veggies in it. We both ordered a house salad ($3.95) with Italian dressing to go with it, and my dad decided to get the spaghetti and meatballs ($10.95) and his salad with bleu cheese.
 
Soon after this our waiter returned with salads and a basket of bread. The bread was nice and warm and was good with the butter.
 
The salad was also actually quite good and I'm not typically a big salad person.   the salad was just regular lettuce salad with a pepperoncini and a green olive that still had the pit inside which I don't think I've ever had before.  Also there was tomato on top which was a nice addition to the salad. Then there was the provel cheese on top which I think is just a St. Louis thing.   I've had it melted on pizza which was terrible in my opinion, but this was very good cold on the salad.  What really stood out was the dressing which was some of the best Italian dressing I've ever had.


I thought the pasta was pretty good and it had a pretty good cream sauce, but it didn't seem like the best.  However I don’t really know that much about pasta or Italian food.  When I ordered the waiter did ask if I wanted chicken which I said I didn't, but I think I should have.   My mom said it was good but she usually doesn't complain about much.
 
My dad thought his spaghetti and meatballs were good but I don't think he was really excited about it too much. This place I thought was a little on the pricey side as well.

 

 

 

951 Jungermann Road  St. Peters, MO 63376

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment